All information on this website is property of TackleHack™ ©2018.
All material at this website, such as text, images, markup, CSS, programming, TITLE tag content, META element tag content, and design, is ©2018 to TackleHack™ and may not be reproduced elsewhere in any way without our express written permission.
Responsive Design, Images, and Artwork Cannot Be Reproduced
This responsive web design and unique combination of images, colors, sizes, typography, positioning, CSS, HTML and other markup and programming is ©2018 to TackleHack™ and cannot be reproduced or used anywhere else, whether in part or in whole. No exceptions. If unsure, you may contact CS@TackleHack.com
Website Design and Development
Designed and created by TackleHack, LLC. © 2018 TackleHack™. All Rights Reserved. To learn more, please contact Press@TackleHack.com
Logo and Branding
All rights and ownership of the brand assets belong to TackleHack™ and you should contact TackleHack™ for usage rights. If unsure, you may contact CS@TackleHack.com
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
TackleHack.com , TackleHack, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, TackleHack will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to TackleHack’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, TackleHack will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by TackleHack or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not TackleHack can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
TackleHack may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event TackleHack removes the allegedly infringing materials, TackleHack will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that TackleHack removed or disabled access to the materials. TackleHack may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). TackleHack’s designated Copyright Agent is: